Your privacy is important to us. It is tatasconcept's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on the site. tatasconcept , and other websites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies .
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Search related cookies
- Form related cookies
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies
In order to provide you with an optimal experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this website performs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
_session_id, unique token, per session, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.)
_shopify_visit, no data retained, Persistent for 30 minutes from last visit, Used by website provider's internal stats tracker to record number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data retained, expires at midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store from a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the items in your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, per session
storefront_digest, unique token, undefined, If the store has a password, it is used to determine whether the current visitor has access.
- “Log files” track actions that occur on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages and timestamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
[[INSERT DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase on the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER TYPE OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED]]), email address and phone number. We call this information “Order Information”.
[[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]]
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst understanding which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use it as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en-US/policies/privacy/. You can also disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
[[INCLUDE IF YOU USE REMARKETING OR TARGETED ADVERTISING]]
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
INCLUDE UNSUBSCRIBE LINKS FOR THE SERVICES USED.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you may opt out of some of these services by accessing the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not change our Site's data collection and usage practices when we see a Do Not Track signal in your browser.
[[INCLUDE IF THE STORE IS LOCATED IN EUROPE OR IF THE STORE HAS CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]]
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, please note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site) or to protect our legitimate business interests listed above. Also, please note that your information will be transferred outside Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order on the Site, we will keep your Order Information in our records unless and until you ask us to delete that information.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that tatasconcept offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, where ball or bad luck, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of tatasconcept, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully that's cleared up, and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled should you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
Rua do Sol 1, Vila Fria, Porto Salvo, PT-11, 2740-166, Portugal